Our people are our differentiators. Latitude hires only the best, and we love hearing from interested candidates. Our continued success relies on a diverse, engaged team that operates with a high degree of integrity and quality in everything they do. Our clients deserve it – we demand it. If you maintain a high sense of personal responsibility and are eager for an opportunity to advance your career, send your resume and an introductory email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Latitude offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Flexible schedules and work location
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plus seven paid holidays annually
- 100% of employee health and dental insurance premiums paid by Latitude; health benefits are available on day one of employment
- 401k with 3% company contribution regardless of employee participation; employees are immediately vested
- Reimbursement for management-approved industry certification classes, materials, and/or exam fees
- Frequent company events